Gold-Standard Content from
Leading Medical Societies
Content is king, which is why Springer Healthcare
has a dedicated team to forge partnerships with
leading medical societies
Our society partnerships expand the reach of the most-trusted clinical content to healthcare professionals
We recognize that medical societies are uniquely trusted by healthcare professionals to deliver objective, up-to-date, essential content via their publishing and meetings programs. Springer Healthcare’s Strategic Partnerships Team collaborates with leading medical societies and publishers to maximize access to their educational content using our well-established global network of offices and industry contacts.
We represent content sales for – among others – American Society of Clinical Oncology, CHEST (American College of Chest Physicians), American Society of Hematology, and American Thoracic Society.
Springer Healthcare Society Content
We represent the following societies and publishers for reprints of their journal articles in some or all markets. Reprints can include single article reprints and ePrints, collections, translations, and international local editions.
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Thoracic Society
- American Diabetes Association
- British Editorial Society for Bone & Joint Surgery
- American Society for Clinical Oncology
- European Respiratory Society
- American Society of Hematology
- Physicians Postgraduate Press
To meet growing demand, Springer Healthcare provides sponsored access to meeting abstracts, webcasts, presentation slides, and posters in various formats. We also facilitate society-endorsed local live meetings and workshops as well as digital education programs utilizing society content.
We represent meeting content in some or all markets for:
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Society for Radiation Oncology
- American College of Cardiology
- CHEST (American College of Chest Physicians)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
Our Strategic Partnerships Team provides the following for each society we represent:
- An experienced Account Manager as a single point of contact for all day-to-day inquiries and updates
- Financial Reporting, revenue forecasting, and market-trend analysis
- Multi-channel marketing activities in line with strategic goals
- Access to our suite of trusted content-delivery channels
- Quality assurance for all deliverables and compliant reuse of content within local regulations
- Expertise built on experience – at both the global and local levels